Subject: RE: [Leica] 50/1.5 Summarit LTM
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:56:43 -0600

Oh yes, he charges by the surface recoated. On one lens, he gave me a
good discount because he had another recoating job and adding my lens
wouldn't cost him much more (I assume that something occurs in an
evacuated chamber of some sort). Anyone who knows my pictures knows that
I avoid bright light and direct sunlight much of the time. Hopefully,
the lack of coating won't be too significant.

Jeffery