Subject: RE: [Leica] Portra B & W Film
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:16:08 -0000

My understanding is that this film was introduced to give better b&w prints
on conventional colour paper, and therefore to replace T-max400CN which gave
pseudo-sepia effects. I further understand that machines can have a channel
set up to do this printing with no problem. If your lab is having problem
then maybe they should approach Kodak for instructions. Certainly it scans
and prints very well.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com