Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW Week 1 - Jeffery
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:07:11 -0600

I think that SP would be my biggest challenge. I am currently doing PAW
and Allan's Salon project. Pictorialism (or postcardism) is fine, but
not terribly earth shaking. I wish I were in a larger city for SP;
despite its population, New Orleans is a small town. I need to start
tooling around on a bicycle to find some good SP opportunities other
than the French Quarter (which is like trying to do SP in Disneyland).

Alright, I'll take your challenge to try one genre, and accept Ted's
challenge to do it with a Leica. I've got a newly cleaned 50/1.5
Summarit. Let's see if I can put it to good use.

Jeffery