Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens CLA Problem
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:00:31 -0500

Hi Jerry,

> The widow, who is the source of a lot of equipment that I have
> offered, does not want her name divulged as she does not
> want "a bunch of grave robbers" bothering her as stamp
> collectors did when her husband died.
>
> You can ask, but I respect her confidence.  She has not done
> me any disservice, as the repair tech did to that unfortunate
> lens owner.

Absolutely, and I respect that entirely...but my point is, why even bring
her into the conversation, if, as you said, you aren't going to give any
more information?  How can you criticize someone else for doing the same?

If you don't get my point (or simply don't like it ;-), there really is no
need to continue on about it.

Regards,

Austin