Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens CLA Problem
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:11:48 -0500

Jerry,

I think that's his call, and is certainly not required.  To me, that
information isn't really relevant to the issue he was bringing up.

We've heard about this "widow" for many many months (years?) now (on another
list, and since you recently joined this list, it's been mentioned here as
well), but you don't provide much detail about her, so why even bring up
anything about her?  Personally, I don't care anything about her, and if I
did, I would simply ask (and others have asked, and gotten no real
information), but the point is, I don't believe it's fair to hold others to
standards you your self don't uphold.

Just a suggestion ;-)

Austin

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens CLA Problem)