Subject: [Leica] Re: user leicameters
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 22:11:08 -0500

I have an MC on my M3, and MR on my M2 and an MR4 on my M4.  They all
work well although the MR
and MR4 are  better in low light and have a smaller field of view.
Early M3s have a diffeernt shutter speed sequence than letter one or
the other models. There were MC meters that match the earlier ones as
well as those for the later ones.

The meter shutter speeds DO NOT have to match with the camera's. The
MC is batteryless and the MR types use Hg batteries.

Ken Wilcox