Subject: Re: [Leica] exposure question
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:38:00 -0600

Your meter will give you a zone V reading. Use a spot meter, meter on
the part that you want  detail, then increase or decrease your exposure
accordingly. For a caucasian  face, you will need to open up one to get
to zone VI. You can meter on the lows and decrease exposure to zone III
or IV. Depends on where you want the detail to show best.