Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Resolution
From: telyt@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:41:55 -0800

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:30:15 -0500 faneuil <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well my first attempt at PAW collapsed at week
> 47 (I only started at week
> 27!)
> I hereby resolve to try my darndest to keep up
> in 2003.
> Despite - the new job, the move, the upcoming
> new baby ..

My hat's off to those who've tried a PAW, completed or otherwise.  My plate's
a little full for a PAW right now with non-photographic stuff (have you ever
tried rebuilding a 98-yr-old farmhouse while maintaining a boarding stable and
holding a 40-hr/wk job?) but I resolve to make time to expose some film in the
next year.

Doug Herr<BR>Birdman of Sacramento<BR>http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] PAW Resolution)