Subject: Re: [Leica] From the cold
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:30:53 +0100 (MET)

> >Don't give up ... we're past the 21:st of December now. It can't really
> >get worse ... unless, come to think of it, in less than 6 months it's
> >going to start getting dark again :)
>
> Yes, the darkness may be  going, but the old is just about to start...
> after all, january and half of february are the coldest months...

But the light, Mikko, the light!

> >-25 is cold, cold. We've only got -10 here on the west coast of Sweden.
>
> Lucky bastards... :) -28 when i woke up just now... and dark.

- -21 today ... :( ... but the sun is out! (I slept late)

> >A whole bottle of Laphroaig? The'll find you preserved in the tar-pits if
> >you can get that down :)
>
> Yes, well, maybe not the whole bottle. ;) And we've got an unopened bottle
> of Laphroaig Cask Strength left, so..

That'll pickle you :)

Do experiments. Take some Kodachrome II and see how long you have to
expose it before you get an image. Start at 30 seconds. I'll bet some neat
things will happen to the colors. (Might want a long cable release so you
can wait inside :) )

Daniel