Subject: RE: [Leica] Way Off Topic Hasselblad Xpan Camera
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:15:21 +1100

>Alastair
>
>Can I ask a stupid question? When you say that you had no problem
>stitching the two scans together, does that mean that the join was
>totally invisible? I've looked at the examples on your website but it's
>difficult to judge much from a photograph on the web. What software did
>you use for the scan.
>
>Steve

Steve,

I just scanned them with overlap, and lined up the two images pixel
to pixel and flattened the image as one. Done with Photoshop, though
the tools are certainly in photoshop elements as well. Start with one
image, double the width of the canvas, paste in the other half of the
image, enlarge and align, flatten crop and voila.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com