Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:13:35 -0400

Make sure you are viewing it the full size and the browser is not resizing
it to fit the window.  The image is 600 pixels high.  I don't see any
jaggies unless I make the IE window  too small to display the 600 pixel
height and IE6 resizes the image.

Here is the full size tiff file from the camera, save as a 75% jpeg and
without any unsharp masking.

http://www.robsteve.com/images/IRC/LeNeveauLRG.jpg

Regards,

Robert