Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:58:37 -0400

I was using my Leica lens with a Canon D2000 digital last night.  It gives
pretty good results.  I was also shooting with an EOS 300mm L lens and the
Leica seemed to do a better job, even on a lowly digital.  I was using a
Leica to EOS adapter.  These are available on the cameraquest site.

http://www.robsteve.com/images/IRC/LeNeveau.jpg

BTW, he didn't score.

What do you think of the results?

I was also shooting film with the R9.  When I get a chance, I will scan
some to compare to the digital results.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Leica Digital)