Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica R focussing screens
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 05:29:12 -0800

Steve

It is on page 37 of the R4 manual.  I have the whole manual posted again on
my site.  2 pages / download, so that would make it page 18 that you want.
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/r4book/

Grab the whole thing if you want it.

Your're lucky the weather was so bad I couldn't leave yesterday.

Today, though - Off to Southern California for two weeks.  Merry Christmas
to all.

Aram