Subject: [Leica] new(ish) group member - hello.
From: "Lanteri, Lucian" <Lucian.Lanteri@edexcel.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:03:02 +0100

Hello Leica users,

I have just re-subscribed to the LUG after a hiatus of about 8 months.
Prior to that I was contributing, on and off, from Melbourne, Australia for
about a year.  I now live in London, after pfaffing about for awhile in
various other countries.

I've got a website which has some photos and notes on it.
http://feral.i8.com  (there's advertising 'cause it's a free ISP. Sorry).
Any constructive feedback is welcome.
I hope I might also be offer some (more) feedback to this group.

Best Regards,
Lucian Lanteri.
ps. Sorry about the lengthy company signature - I can't turn it off.

Watch the Edexcel Achievement in Education Awards 2002 over the
internet - available from July 12 - by registering free of charge at
www.edexcel.commlive.com  The broadcast will be held on archive for two
months.
Further information about the awards can be found at
www.edexcel.org.uk/achievement

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person) , you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case , you
should destroy this message, and please notify us immediately.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this
message are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless
otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent
of this message.