Subject: [Leica] New book by Charlie Waite
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:09:19 +0100

I just received Charlie Waite's latest book, "In My Mind's Eye," a
collection of his B&W work. Really good stuff, and totally different
from his usual colour work, which I also like. His B&W work is a
different form of expression than his colour work, with more emphasis on
detail and composition, and even some people pictures! No Leica or
Rollei images, Charlie is a Hasselblad and Nikon user, but at least for
the RUGgers there are lots of square images. In any event, this is about
images, not equipment.

The book is available from the usual sources, including Amazon. Highly
recommended.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman