Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Ultra 100 - images
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:02:56 -0500

Marc - what is your opinion about Ultra 50  Blues?  I ask because the
pics I had done on Ultra 50 -120 had the most amazing blues - wondered
what  your experience was?  It is so dark here in Syracuse today that
the M7 was loaded first with Delta 3200 then Fujipan 1600 - will see if
anything comes out.  Shortest daylight day of the year!

ernie