Subject: Re: [Leica] Alert ! Leica-Camera France : complete stock stolen.
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:53:25 +0100 (MET)

Get them out to all the auction sites lickity split!

We're spread all over the world. We have a decent finger on the pulse of
what is available and should be able to notice deviations.

Anyone who has had things stolen will really want this stuff to come back
where it belongs. (It happened to me once ... stolen M3, M2 + what you use
with that kind of thing were stolen from me on Chuck Berry's farm.
Somehow, someway the police in San Fransisco nabbed someone trying to pawn
it of in a park and I got most back (but not the film, rats)

Daniel