Subject: Re: [Leica] digital versus film
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:18:01 -0500

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 02:32 PM, Steve LeHuray wrote:

>>> Yes Austin, I have heard that is all true, except for the 6'2" part,
>>> Brits
>>> never get that tall, lack of sunshine ;)
>>
>> Steve,
>>
>> Well, I'm in NEW England, not England... ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Austin
>>

> ....oh, excuse! well are you saying Johnny is short and stout?? ;+)

Well, I feel tall and thin when I go to Liverpool and Glasgow, where
people are short and fat, short and thin in the mid-west, where people
are tall and fat, and short and fat in LA and NYC where people are tall
and thing. However I am indeed very clever, rich and charming, and Mrs
Deadman is a stunna.

- --
Johnny Deadman (5'10, 182)

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] digital versus film)