Subject: RE: [Leica] 1Ds digital results
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:03:54 -0500

I believe I wrote, "to my eyes."

However, Doug, sarcasm aside, personal experience or no, given that the
ribbing is visible in the white hockey socks in both the film scan and
the digital shot, the questions about those to shots that really do have
to be answered relate to brightness and angle of illumination, etc., and
not to "personal experience."

But I will tell you from "personal experience" that I don't think 5 or 6
megapixle digital capture touches film. The question is whether the new
cameras, with 11 and 14 megapixle capture, do....

B. D.