Subject: RE: [Leica] 1Ds digital results
From: Rafael Alday <rafaelalday@yahoo.es>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:25:18 +0100 (CET)

1) this is the reason why I got a Leica and not a P&S
camera. An "average" P$S camera takes good pictures:

"Off 100 people viewing a shot of a horse race,how
many do you think have ever noticed the "fine
titching" in the jockey's jackets? For that matter, of
100 photographers shooting such a scene, how many know
- - or care - that the detail is there until they look
at a huge enlargement?

2) I agree about speed and editing digital shots but
YES I want to develope my own films (latitude control)

Rafael

Robert -