Subject: [Leica] Penny's revisited
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:22:13 -0600

Livonia,  Louisiana is a town between Baton Rouge and Lafayette.  I
guess outside of cane farming, the big industry there is a rail yard
where they consolidate freight trains to cross the Huey P. Long
Railroad Bridge at Baton Rouge.

One night last week, I stopped at Penny's Diner on my way back home,
and  I overheard  a crew saying they were building a big one that
would need seven engines to drag the cars over the bridge.

http://www.sonc.com/49/pennys_night.htm

Inside, you'll have a chance to click on my shot of Frankie.  I don't
think she works there anymore, but the hamburgers are still great!

Regards.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com