Subject: Re: [Leica] New TSA and air travel with film
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:14:34 -0600

I had my Tri X hand inspected at my local airport and at La Guardia on
my return flight. No delay at all. Film was waiting on me when I got
through. They were very courteous, polite and professional. They had a
good attitude and smiled too. I made it a point to thank them and
commented on how impressed I was.