Subject: RE: BD & RE: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints. New book coming out!
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 12:38:05 -0600

They don't offend me, but I cannot help being bemused that I struggle
trying to get one acceptable PAW posted each week, and each Friday I see a
volume of photographic work for sale that is larger than that of
photographers that do nothing but shoot pictures for a living. And
announcements of equal volumes in preparation on the horizon. Perhaps it's
time for a PAH (picture-an-hour). ;-)