Subject: Re: [Leica] Life at 560mm
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 01:52:56 -0400

I was out today with one of the 400mm f6.8 Telyts with the shoulder stock
and gun stock grip.  I was a bit nervous taking it out in public in case
somebody thought it was a weapon.

The shot I posted was with the 400mm f2.8 APO-Telyt, which certainly
doesn't look like a gun.  Here is a cropped version of that shot which
probably works better.

http://www.robsteve.com/images/IRC/Boutin.jpg

Regards,

Robert