Subject: RE: [Leica] Is this believable?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:41:06 -0500

Bryan,

With all due respect, this is not what I learned from TV
:-).

BTW, I have not watched TV in a long time, other than to
keep my children's company.  Just this week, I found a
use for it:  I watch the soap operas on the Spanish
language stations (Univision) with close caption on
to learn Spanish.   Las Vias del Amor,  El Amor y el Odio,
etc.   :-)

- - Phong