Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Stars and Stripes
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:38:24 -0400

I saw a Canadian version in Vistek Toronto.  Looks like it is screened on
or painted on.  It is definitely not engraved.

I have a friend in the sign business and with their computer controlled
devices, it would not have been that expensive to send a bunch of top
plates to be properly engraved.

Regards,

Robert