Subject: [Leica] FS: Photo books and prints. New book coming out!
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:02:06 -0500

Forthcoming:

I will be releasing next year a new photo essay which is a proper debut for
my documentary/fine art (some of the shots are posed) work entitled "Mormon
Disneychrome" which includes 48 black and white photos. It is a casual 2
month project (differing in style and content from my other film project
"Mormon Lifestyles in f8" w/ the "editing" advice and inspiration of Sal
DiMarco, Jr.'s eye). Also I will be releasing another photo essay entitled
"Meridian" which is a debut collection of street photographs (nearly none of
them are posed but spontaneous) a la Winogrand or Bruce Gilden of mostly
Philadelphia and New York City shots.

Next spring I will be releasing the second installment of the digital diary
entitled "Diary of a Photographic Hit Man." Fairly controversial and gaudy
title (especially when I titled it way before the sniper incidents) as a
movie allusion to the hit man Speed Graflex portrait photographer in the
movie "Road to Perdition." But nothing scandalous inside and it's similar to
"Postcards of an Existentialist" with much better (IMHO) street photography
and greater amount of sly humor. The digital diary is a test of flexibility
to being able to adapt to the digital world. No lamenting, film won't be
gone! :)

Also I hope to finish spotting all of the photographs for "Mormon Lifestyles
in f8" accordingly. It will be a mix of 64 black and white w/ color photos.
Again much thanks to Sal DiMarco Jr. for his helpful guidance and thanks to
Darrell Jennings for allowing me to scan all of the photographs using his
Nikon Coolscan 8000 ED (Man!).

For sale:

1) Postcards of an Existentialist Halftone "Magazine"/Catalogue (107 pages,
8.5 by 11)... $25 plus $10 SH.

2) Complete self-printed and autographed set of all 96 giclee prints in
Itoya binder

Epson Archival Matte Paper... $150 plus $20 SHI
Hahnemuhle Photo Matte Paper... $300 plus $20 SHI
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 188... $500 plus $20 SHI
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308... $600 plus $20 SHI
If interested in other papers, please contact at leica_phile@hotmail.com.

3) Single unmatted giclee print

Epson Archival Matte Paper... $10 plus $5 SHI
Hahnemuhle Photo Matte Paper... $20 plus $5 SHI
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 188... $40 plus $5 SHI
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308... $50 plus $5 SHI

For more information or to order please contact Albert Wang at
leica_phile@hotmail.com accordingly. Thanks again for your consideration.

Albert "Alfie" Wang
Freelance Street/Documentary Photographer
1122 Brill St.
Philadelphia PA 19124
leica_phile@hotmail.com
(215) 668-1809