Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 and battery life in cold weather
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:46:27 -0400

When you reread Doug's original post he said last "night".  As he later
learned it meant his was outside of the cameras metering range, no that the
batteries were dead or the exposure was too long.

The is a little chart in the owners manuals of all the metered Leica
cameras to show this range  in the form of shutter speed, fstop, film speed
combinations, rather than the meaningless EV value.

Regards,

Robert