Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm frame in M4
From: <nomansland@altern.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:22:10 +0100 (CET)

Mer 4 déc 2002 00:04:59 -0500
"Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com> a écrit:

> Not only could we argue about anything on this list,
> we could also argue when noone else is around.

He-he, but it is nice to have a list like this for the winter quarter...
Time doesn't change the LUG - still the same nice questions, still the
same nice disagreements and quarrels. But when you still have the same
nice little camera, what else can you do than starting over again?

I salute you all... with "O'Carolan's Welcome"
http://www.sunflowermusic.nl/Ws.mp3
Even a blind and poor man can make beauty.

Oddmund