Subject: Re: [Leica] Reflex vs. RF
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:04:48 -0800

On Tuesday, Dec 3, 2002, at 16:51 America/Los_Angeles, Bill Stanke
wrote:

> Ah, but remember we're talking about the folks who brought back the
> "null series".  1970 is positively modern, compared to 1923!

Isn't it wonderful?  Can you imagine Harley Davidson re-issuing a 1903
Number One (modified to run on unleaded)?  Or Ford releasing a
Commemorative Model T (probably in SUV form).  How about a Rolex
version of 16th century ship-board clocks?  Or an X-mas special Apple
II?

M.