Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Xmas decoration
From: "Christopher Williams" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 07:41:11 -0600

I got one last Xmas. You can even see through the back viewfinder. Fixed
lens though, possibly a 35/f2 Summicron. Images I shot with it were okay,
but sort of Holga-looking.

I placed it back in it's box for collector's value. Should bring at least
$10 on Ebay years from now.

Chris Williams
New Orleans