Subject: [Leica] IIIa Photos
From: drb@MIT.EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:22:30 -0500

Hello-

I just put a few rolls through my "new" IIIa.  The lens is a FED 55mm
f/2.8 - I'm using it to hold me over as I watch ebay for something a bit
nicer.  All of these are Fuji Press 800 and scanned on a Flextight.

http://www.drbphoto.com/leica/l4/

As always, comments and criticism are greatly appreciated.  If anyone has
tips on how to load a III without 4 arms, years of juggling lessons, and a
shirpa I'm all ears...  :-)  Also, if there's a cheap (hopefully sub-$50)
meter that people are fond of, please let me know.  Thanks!

- --Dan

PS- All of these were taken between 12:30am and 1:30am in downtown Boston.