Subject: [Leica] From this weekend
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:46:18 -0800

Greetings:

I'd like to share an image from my weekend's work.
The image is of a Tayu, reported to be one of only 5 remaining, practicing
Tayu in Japan.
The event was the 23rd annual U.S. Japan Expo in Los Angeles, and this
appearance marked Tayu Hana Ogi first performance outside of Japan. Quite an
honor for LA, and a rare privilege for me.

http://www.jagatlin.com/Photo%20Black%20Display%20Pages/tayu1.htm

Film was Tri X, (TX version), exposed in available light, 1600 asa,
processed in Diafine.

Thanks for looking, and I welcome your comments.

Jim G

J.A. Gatlin Photography
My Work in Black & White
http://www.jagatlin.com