Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 48 some fall non color
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 14:49:06 -0400

Don:

Which 180 APO did you use?  Was it a Summicron or the Elmarit?  I notice
the out of focus highlights are a bit distracting.  This is one case where
you could burn them in when scanning or printing.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 48 some fall non color)