Subject: [Leica] Not manipulated in PhotoShop
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 12:51:31 -0400

I posted this shot earlier and a few asked it if was for real.  It is real
and shows how well the Leica lenses perform under tough conditions.  The
fireworks actually did go off as I started taking the pictures.  This is
also the best picture I took that week.

http://users.eastlink.ca/~robstevens/wk47.htm

Alternates can be seen here:

http://www.sportsshooter.com/robsteve/vanier/index.html

My normal web server provider is in the process of changing servers, so the
other links off that page may not work.  I put it up on some free space I
had on another account.

What do you think?

Regards,

Robert