Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:28:16 -0700

I have found the magazine quite interesting what with articles by Tom
A. and Henning W. The best way is to find out for yourself. There is a
generous sampling of articles at the link below. If you like the
articles and want more then subscribe.

http://www.lhsa.org/

and click on "Viewfinder"

The catalog is mostly an exercise in humour. Some of the prices asked
are truly breathtaking. There are some reasonable deals but not many. I
have attempted to buy a Leicameter from one relatively famous member
for about two years now. I email him about it with every new catalog.
He responds that he has just moved and it that he will dig it up. That
is the last I hear from him until the next catalog comes along and the
da** meter is still listed! I email again and... It has become a bit of
joke in my household. Mind you we are somewhat short on entertainment
and easily amused like most country cousins. You can take it as a given
that most LHSA members are getting on in years.

John Collier