Subject: [Leica] What Makes a good Picture?
From: "Simon Greenwood" <mail@simon.gs>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:57:46 -0000

Until last night I thought it went something like this;

Opportunity + Skill + Luck + Leica M / Konica Hexar (agressively delete
depending on which group you are reading this).

HOWEVER

Opportunity : I went to a Thanksgiving party last night (unusual in England)
with some of the world's most prolific songwriters (not my usual night out).
After dinner we all  migrated to a room with the grand piano lit by a
multitude of candelabra. One by one, legends of the music industry got up to
play their greatest hits.

Skill: Well I am getting better, but hey, it is far better to travel
hopefully than it is to arrive.

Luck: n/a

Leica M / Hexar: Yep, I had both and I had a fast enough film TriX, which I
could have rated comfortably at 1600

I could not bring myself to take any pictures because I felt that it was an
intrusion into a very private gathering.  I guess that there is more to
Photogaphy than I thought.

Happy Thanksgiving

Simon Greenwood
Surrey England