Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilt-all Parts Problem
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:27:42 -0600

When I was a TV news shooter, we used the Tilt-all converted with a fluid
head, and the only time the spurs proved useful was on carpet.  Otherwise,
the spurholes were good only for collecting dirt.

While the tilt-all, and later versions are nice and light, I always thought
the problems associated with oxidation along the leg locks and the
relatively slow set of the tripod, and the fluky design of the head make it
not my choice.

Sonny (who rarely uses a tripod anymore)
http://www.sonc.com