Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 47 tootsies in the rain
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:36:32 -0500

This week I was up in Black Rock, North Carolina visiting my mother in law.
Black Rock is sort of a suburb of Ashville and seems to be devoted to
art/crafts and the selling thereof to tourists.  Fortunately, it rained
briskly the whole time I was there so forays into the shops were limited.
This weeks shot is of two like minded people who also didn't care to spend a
lot of time in the shops.

As always comments, hate mail, and new Summilux's are welcome

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com