Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "Do it anyway"
From: Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:44:39 -0500

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:55:54 -0500, "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>If you're really looking for "chick bait," dump the cars, dump the
>Leicas - and get a dog. Puppies are best; small dogs are excellent.

As the proud owner of a 2-yo apricot miniature poodle I can vouch for this.
When I'm out walking him, every young woman I meet gives me the biggest,
sappiest smile you can imagine and wants me to stop so she can pet him.
I've never has a sweet young thing ask to pet my Leica (gee, that sounded
raunchier than I intended...)

Oddly, the same thing happens when my wife and I walk the little bugger
together, so I guess it's just the pup.  Oh well.

Paul

Message from "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] Re: "Do it anyway")