Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: "Do it anyway"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:13:58 -0500

The only draw back, Steve, is that you can't take your cutter everywhere
you go - the "chicks" have to come to you...A dog can go to the park, go
to the post office, ride next to you in the car, etc. etc. And while
there is no question that all puppies come with poop, all poop decks
come with scrubbing, polishing, sanding, varnishing, and bills, bills,
bills! (Not that I would for an instant deny the sublime pleasure of
heading out of Annapolis Harbor into the Chesapeake, blowing past the
Thomas Point light on a broad reach - especially in a wooden boat. ;-)

B. D.