Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:33:27 -0800

On Thursday, Nov 21, 2002, at 21:44 America/Los_Angeles, Stuart
Phillips wrote:

> Yeah, I find Massachusetts terminally gloomy.

Yikes!  How differntly people can view the same place.  Massachusetts,
and particularly Boston and Cambridge which I spent most of my time in,
are among the most wonderful places in the world that I've had the
privilege of visiting and living in.  The autumn in Mass is absolutely
increadible and Boston is one of the most exciting and eventfilled
cities I know of.  There wasn't a dull moment something that, to me, is
a whole lot more important than having sunshine or good weather all the
time.

M.