Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:44:02 -0500

Yeah, I find Massachusetts terminally gloomy. At least in Minnesota, you had
all that light reflected off of the snow. Of course if you didn't ski, blade
or something, you might as well have taken a hammer to both your anchors at
the beginning of the winter for all the friends you were going to make.