Subject: Re: [Leica] Student exhibit
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:11:35 -0800

I brought it up, but since I'm only an adjunct professor, it was like
whistling in the wind.
At least I got the students to recognize acceptable tonality in a print.
When you consider that some only figured out last week, with only three
weeks left of actual classes, that a manual camera had to be focused
every time before you splattered the emulsion with photons, that was a
great victory.
Slobodan Dimitrov