Subject: RE: [Leica] 1st Wedding assignment --- should I ?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:38:29 -0500

ABSOLUTELY! As I have said here before - and been attacked for saying it
;-) - I don't do weddings if I can't do them my way, which means I don't
do no steenkin poses ...and I don't do many weddings :-) .....BUT...that
said, I would certainly do the cake, the kiss, the rice, the car, etc.,
because those are integral parts of the story of the day.....and even
though "I don't do no steenkin poses," if the couple want to pull
everyone together for one group "snap," I will always accommodate......