Subject: RE: [Leica] 1st Wedding assignment --- should I ?
From: Randy Jensen <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:30:21 -0800

<<<But, Jesus, people will let you do that
AND pay over $1000? Tempting...>>>

That's the part I like.  Doing the fun pictures and getting $100 an hour or
so to do it.  Plus there's usually great food!  Again, it's all in the
perception and how you act.  You REALLY need to trust your equipment.  I
will usually take off the back of my Bronica and shoot into the light
looking through the shutter, just to make sure it's still firing right.  I
also will clean the contacts of all my cameras before each wedding with
rubbing alcohol, just to make sure everything talks to each other.

Also, extra batteries for EVERY camera you take.  I ALWAYS have at least 2
sets of batteries in addition to good ones that I've already checked in the
camera.

I don't yet have a second Bronica body, but with my R4 and R4s if it gave
out, I could finish in 35.  Leicas take pretty good pictures from what I
understand.  LOL.  :)

If you're calm and secure in your abilities, weddings can be fun and very
profitable.

Randy