Subject: [Leica] Sears Photographic Department
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:25:35 -0500

"Our Line Cameras embraces every type of camera made that is worthy of
mention or merit."

Well!

Thought you might enjoy a sample of the Sears Roebuck catalog of Fall 1900.
Among the electric belts ("Are you tired of drugs? Are you sick, weak and
discouraged?"), oil lamps and farm tools, is five pages of photo equipment.
"The latest 1900 models."

http://quazynet.no-ip.org/PAW/Sears.htm

Click on the pictures and you'll get 1:1 scans of the book, a 1970 reprint
of the catalog. Apologies to those on dial up connections; I wanted to keep
the scans legible, so they're a bit large.

Enjoy,

Carl