Subject: Re: [Leica] Time for CLA
From: "Matthew M Smith" <matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:10:55 -0500

Sherry has my M4-2 right now.  FWIW, all of our communications have been via
email, and she's been very responsive.  She gave me an estimate the day
after she received it, and suggested that it would take about 3-1/2 weeks.
She also asked that I give her my phone number and "the best time to call,
even if it's midnight."

Matthew M Smith
matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com

Gilbert and John wrote:
<<Don't even THINK about calling SK early in the morning, but don't expect
her to answer email either.
g.>>

<<They are both VERY busy right now and may not answer email. Why not
phone?>>