Subject: Re: [Leica] 135mm lens
From: "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:39:50 +0100

Thank you all for your advices.
I visited the www.cameraquest.com and Stephen Gandy says that Elmar is not
very sharp lens and Hektor chrome (coated) is not a very good lens (prone to
fogging). I have the posibility to buy a Late Canon 135 3.5 lens (not
senerar but later version) for 150 $ in mint condition.
Following Stephen Gandy recommendation the best 135mm SM lenses are Nikon
and Canon
Any experiences with this lens,
Rafael