Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica users don't like change
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:01:00 -0800

Hey, I like changes! I live for the changes in fonts for the lettering
on my gear. Even a flash connector cover cap brings excitement to my day
when they do a design change. Then just the other day I marvelled on the
variations of the body caps. Never mind trying to figure what kind of
coatings my lenses have, and should I get the same lens but with a later
number because I could squeeze out a fractile of a difference in my end
product.
You gotta admit, this is some good stuff. It's more fun then cracking
sunflower seeds on a lazy summer day.
 Slobodan Dimitrov